Pages

home profile party links featured

Mar 7, 2012

Spring Fling


Daffodils
I have spring fever.
 
Daffodils
The photos on this post are from my garden during May of last year.  I wanted to post them so I could pin them to my Spring Fling at the DIY Club  Pinterest Board
 
Daffodils
It will be interesting to see if these flowers bloom earlier this year because of our mild winter.

Muscari Grape Hyacinths

Sanguinaria canadensis Blood Root

Ferns and Trillium
Polygonatum, Ferns, Trilliums, Sweet Woodruff

Polygonatum Solomon's Seal and Ferns

Galium Sweet Woodruff

Japanese painted fern and Heucheras Amethyst Myst

Pulmonaria Lungwort

Lamium Pink Pewter

Brunnera Jack Frost
Ferns



If you have spring fever, click on my Spring Fling at the DIY Club  Pinterest Board.

For more information on the Spring Fling Pinterest Project go to The DIY Club.

1 comment:

Cassie Bustamante said...

so pretty! i love the daffodils most- they scream spring to me!